Bodily Injury Lawyers in Metropolis, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Metropolis, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Metropolis, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Metropolis bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is essential to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Metropolis, IL, as soon as possible to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and our bodily injury attorneys in Metropolis, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Metropolis, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Metropolis injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Metropolis, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Metropolis, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Metropolis, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Metropolis clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Metropolis, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.