Bodily Injury Lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL. If you’ve been injured, our firm offers experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Mulberry Grove bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is essential to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL, as soon as possible to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and our bodily injury lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to court due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Mulberry Grove, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Mulberry Grove injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Mulberry Grove, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Mulberry Grove, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Mulberry Grove clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Mulberry Grove, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.