Bodily Injury Lawyers in Nashville, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Nashville, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Nashville, IL. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Nashville bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is essential to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Nashville, IL, as soon as possible to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Nashville, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Nashville, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Nashville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Nashville, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Nashville, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Nashville, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Nashville clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Nashville, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.