Bodily Injury Lawyers in New Florence, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in New Florence, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in New Florence, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides experienced legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when necessary. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our New Florence bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in New Florence, MO, as soon as possible to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and our bodily injury lawyers in New Florence, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our New Florence, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our New Florence injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our New Florence, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in New Florence, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in New Florence, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help New Florence clients throughout the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our New Florence, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.