Bodily Injury Lawyers in Newton, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Newton, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Newton, IL. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Newton bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it’s important to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Newton, IL, as soon as possible to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Newton, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Newton, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Newton injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Newton, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Newton, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Newton, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Newton clients throughout the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Newton, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.