Bodily Injury Lawyers in Overland, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Overland, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Overland, MO. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if necessary. It’s our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Overland bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered more than $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Overland, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Overland, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Overland, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Overland injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Overland, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Overland, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Overland, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Overland clients throughout the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Overland, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.