Bodily Injury Lawyers in Pacific, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Pacific, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Pacific, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when necessary. It’s our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Pacific bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for clients. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is important to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Pacific, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and our bodily injury attorneys in Pacific, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Pacific, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Pacific injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Pacific, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Pacific, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Pacific, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Pacific clients through the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Pacific, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.