Bodily Injury Lawyers in Parkersburg, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Parkersburg, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Parkersburg, IL. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our Parkersburg bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $50 million for clients. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Parkersburg, IL, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Parkersburg, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Parkersburg, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Parkersburg injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Parkersburg, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Parkersburg, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Parkersburg, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Parkersburg clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Parkersburg, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.