Bodily Injury Lawyers in Perryville, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Perryville, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Perryville, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if necessary. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Perryville bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is important to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Perryville, MO, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Perryville, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Roughly 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Perryville, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Perryville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Perryville, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Perryville, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Perryville, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Perryville clients through the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Perryville, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.