Bodily Injury Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Pickneyville, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Pickneyville, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Pickneyville bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is essential to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Pickneyville, IL, now to begin the process. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Pickneyville, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Pickneyville, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Pickneyville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Pickneyville, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Pickneyville, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Pickneyville, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Pickneyville clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Pickneyville, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.