Bodily Injury Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Pocahontas, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Pocahontas, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Pocahontas bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Pocahontas, IL, now to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and our bodily injury lawyers in Pocahontas, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Pocahontas, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Pocahontas injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Pocahontas, IL, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Pocahontas, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Pocahontas, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Pocahontas clients throughout the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Pocahontas, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.