Bodily Injury Lawyers in Rockwood, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Rockwood, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Rockwood, IL. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when necessary. It’s our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our Rockwood bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is important to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Rockwood, IL, as soon as possible to begin the process. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and our bodily injury attorneys in Rockwood, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Rockwood, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Rockwood injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Rockwood, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Rockwood, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Rockwood, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Rockwood clients throughout the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Rockwood, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.