Bodily Injury Lawyers in Russellville, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Russellville, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Russellville, IL. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our Russellville bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Russellville, IL, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Russellville, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Russellville, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Russellville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Russellville, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Russellville, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Russellville, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Russellville clients through the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Russellville, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.