Bodily Injury Lawyers in Saint Charles County, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Saint Charles County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Saint Charles County, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Saint Charles County bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Saint Charles County, MO, as soon as possible in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Saint Charles County, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (such as another driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Saint Charles County, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Saint Charles County injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Saint Charles County, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Saint Charles County, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Saint Charles County, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Saint Charles County clients throughout the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Saint Charles County, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.