Bodily Injury Lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Sainte Genevieve County, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides experienced legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Sainte Genevieve County bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s crucial to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, as soon as possible in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Sainte Genevieve County, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Sainte Genevieve County injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Sainte Genevieve County, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Sainte Genevieve County clients through the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.