Bodily Injury Lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Spanish Lake, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Spanish Lake, MO. If you have been injured, our firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if necessary. It’s our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Spanish Lake bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Spanish Lake, MO, now to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Spanish Lake, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Spanish Lake, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Spanish Lake injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Spanish Lake, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Spanish Lake, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Spanish Lake, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Spanish Lake clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Spanish Lake, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.