Bodily Injury Lawyers in St. Clair, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in St. Clair, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Clair, MO. If you have been injured, our firm offers proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if necessary. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our St. Clair bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered more than $50 million for clients. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is essential to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in St. Clair, MO, now in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in St. Clair, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our St. Clair, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our St. Clair injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our St. Clair, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local St. Clair, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Clair, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help St. Clair clients through the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our St. Clair, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.