Bodily Injury Lawyers in St. Louis County, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in St. Louis County, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Louis County, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm offers experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when necessary. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our St. Louis County bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is important to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in St. Louis County, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and our bodily injury lawyers in St. Louis County, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to court because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our St. Louis County, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our St. Louis County injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our St. Louis County, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local St. Louis County, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Louis County, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help St. Louis County clients through the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our St. Louis County, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.