Bodily Injury Lawyers in St. Paul, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in St. Paul, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Paul, MO. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when necessary. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our St. Paul bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is important to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in St. Paul, MO, as soon as possible to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in St. Paul, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to court due to bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our St. Paul, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our St. Paul injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our St. Paul, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local St. Paul, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Paul, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help St. Paul clients throughout the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our St. Paul, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.