Bodily Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Ste. Genevieve, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve, MO. If you have been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when necessary. It is our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Ste. Genevieve bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it’s crucial to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Ste. Genevieve, MO, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Ste. Genevieve, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to court because of bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Ste. Genevieve, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Ste. Genevieve injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Ste. Genevieve, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Ste. Genevieve, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Ste. Genevieve clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Ste. Genevieve, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.