Bodily Injury Lawyers in Stonefort, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Stonefort, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Stonefort, IL. If you’ve been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if necessary. It is our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Stonefort bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35 million for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s crucial to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Stonefort, IL, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Stonefort, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Stonefort, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Stonefort injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Stonefort, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Stonefort, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Stonefort, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Stonefort clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Stonefort, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.