Bodily Injury Lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Villa Ridge, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Villa Ridge, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Villa Ridge bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Villa Ridge, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Villa Ridge, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Villa Ridge, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Villa Ridge injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Villa Ridge, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Villa Ridge, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Villa Ridge, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Villa Ridge clients through the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Villa Ridge, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.