Bodily Injury Lawyers in Wardsville, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Wardsville, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Wardsville, MO. If you have been injured, our firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Wardsville bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for victims. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it’s essential to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Wardsville, MO, as soon as possible in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Wardsville, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Wardsville, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Wardsville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Wardsville, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Wardsville, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Wardsville, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Wardsville clients throughout the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Wardsville, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.