Bodily Injury Lawyers in Warren County, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Warren County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Warren County, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm offers proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Warren County bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is essential to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Warren County, MO, now to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Warren County, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- Roughly 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Warren County, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Warren County injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Warren County, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Warren County, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Warren County, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Warren County clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Warren County, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.