Bodily Injury Lawyers in Washington County, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Washington County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Washington County, MO. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Washington County bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered more than $35 million for victims and their families. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Washington County, MO, as soon as possible to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Washington County, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Washington County, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Washington County injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Washington County, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Washington County, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Washington County, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Washington County clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Washington County, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.