Bodily Injury Lawyers in Wellsville, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Wellsville, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Wellsville, MO. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Wellsville bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $50 million for clients. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Wellsville, MO, now to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Wellsville, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Wellsville, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Wellsville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Wellsville, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Wellsville, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Wellsville, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Wellsville clients through the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Wellsville, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.