Bodily Injury Lawyers in Wood River, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Wood River, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Wood River, IL. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Wood River bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $50 million for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is essential to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Wood River, IL, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Wood River, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court due to bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Wood River, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Wood River injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Wood River, IL, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Wood River, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Wood River, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Wood River clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Wood River, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.