Car Accident Attorneys
Call the St. Louis car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation in Missouri and Illinois.
Car Accident Attorneys. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The St. Louis car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of things potential clients or victims need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Illinois or Missouri take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the St. Louis car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over for clients, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in St. Louis, MO, and Southern Illinois. It is crucial for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you hire a local car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Car Accident Claims
There are various types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a St. Louis, MO, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of cases listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Car Accident Claims
The accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims and their families in St. Louis. Our attorneys can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case
As a respected St. Louis car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to victims of car accidents. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Louis car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a St. Louis car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto crash case? It is easy: Contact a St. Louis car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes patience and perseverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Louis, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your St. Louis, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Louis, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Car Accident Attorneys can help.