Car Accident Attorneys in St. Elmo, IL
Call the St. Elmo, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in St. Elmo, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to injury victims throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Please contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The St. Elmo car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here’s some things potential victims in St. Elmo, IL, may need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in St. Elmo consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the St. Elmo car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our recent case results here.
Having won upwards of $50 million throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in car accident attorney in St. Elmo, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you hire a St. Elmo car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in St. Elmo
There are a number of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to have a consultation with a St. Elmo, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of claims listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for St. Elmo Car Accident Claims
The St. Elmo car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in St. Elmo. Our car accident lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in St. Elmo, IL
As a well-reviewed St. Elmo car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in St. Elmo:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to St. Elmo car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your St. Elmo car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a St. Elmo car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash case? It’s simple: Contact a St. Elmo car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Elmo, visit our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your St. Elmo, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in St. Elmo, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our St. Elmo, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.