Car Accident Attorneys in Albion, IL
Call the Albion, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Albion, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to injury victims throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Albion car accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Below are a handful of things potential victims in Albion, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Albion take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Albion car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Albion, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Albion car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Albion
There are several different kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Albion, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Albion Car Accident Claims
The Albion car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Albion. Our attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Albion, IL
As a notable Albion car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Albion:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services to Albion car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Albion car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Albion car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a Albion car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Albion, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Albion, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Albion, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Albion, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.