Car Accident Attorneys in Allendale, IL
Contact the Allendale, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Allendale, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to injury victims in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal representation to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. You can contact Dixon today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Allendale car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights potential clients or victims in Allendale, IL, may need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Allendale consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Allendale car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won over $50 million throughout his career, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Allendale, IL. It’s essential for victims to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you hire a Allendale car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Allendale
There are a number of types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is crucial to have a consultation with a Allendale, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Allendale Car Accident Claims
The Allendale car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims in Allendale. Our personal injury attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Allendale, IL
As a well-reviewed Allendale car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Allendale:
- What does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Allendale car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Allendale car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Allendale car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto crash claim? It is easy: Call a Allendale car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Allendale, visit Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Allendale, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Allendale, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Allendale, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.