Car Accident Attorneys in Altamont, IL
Contact the Altamont, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Altamont, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact Dixon today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Altamont car accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of things potential clients in Altamont, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and opening a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Altamont consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Altamont car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our cases here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Altamont, IL. It’s essential for victims to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Altamont car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Altamont
There’s several different kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a Altamont, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases listed below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Altamont Car Accident Claims
The Altamont car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Altamont. Our attorneys can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Altamont, IL
As a respected Altamont car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident cases in Altamont:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Altamont car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Altamont car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Altamont car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Altamont car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Altamont, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Altamont, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Altamont, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Altamont, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.