Car Accident Attorneys in Alton, IL
Contact the Alton, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Alton, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Alton car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Here are some highlights potential clients in Alton, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Alton take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Alton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our cases here.
Having settled upwards of $35 million throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Alton, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you get a Alton car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Alton
There are a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Alton, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Alton Car Accident Claims
The Alton car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims in Alton. The injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Alton, IL
As a respected Alton car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Alton:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Alton car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Alton car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Alton car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Alton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Alton, view our FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Alton, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Alton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Alton, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.