Car Accident Attorneys in Aviston, IL
Call the Aviston, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Aviston, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Aviston support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Here’s some highlights potential clients or victims in Aviston, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Aviston take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Aviston car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won more than $50 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Aviston, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you get a Aviston car accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Aviston
There are a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a Aviston, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the cases we list below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Aviston Car Accident Claims
The Aviston car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Aviston. The accident attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Aviston, IL
As a notable Aviston car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Aviston:
- What does it cost to begin a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Aviston car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Aviston car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Aviston car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Contact a Aviston car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Aviston, view our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Aviston, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Aviston, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Aviston, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.