Car Accident Attorneys in Ballwin, MO
Contact the Ballwin, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Ballwin, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to people in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Ballwin car accident attorneys represent car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Below are some things potential clients in Ballwin, MO, may need to know about car accident law and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Ballwin take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Ballwin car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Ballwin, MO. It is important for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you hire a Ballwin car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Ballwin
There are a number of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is crucial to have a consultation with a Ballwin, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Ballwin Car Accident Claims
The Ballwin car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Ballwin. The accident attorneys help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Ballwin, MO
As a well-reviewed Ballwin car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Ballwin:
- What does it cost to open a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Ballwin car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Ballwin car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Ballwin car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a Ballwin car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Ballwin, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Ballwin, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Ballwin, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Ballwin, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.