Car Accident Attorneys in Belleville, IL
Contact the Belleville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Belleville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Belleville are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Here’s some highlights potential victims in Belleville, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Belleville consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Belleville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in Belleville, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get a Belleville car accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Belleville
There are several different types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is vital to get a case review with a Belleville, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Belleville Car Accident Claims
The Belleville car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Belleville. The injury lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Belleville, IL
As a notable Belleville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Belleville:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Belleville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Belleville car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Belleville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident case? It’s easy: Call a Belleville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Belleville, visit Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Belleville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Belleville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Belleville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.