Car Accident Attorneys in Benld, IL
Call the Benld, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Benld, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal representation to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full compensation after an accident. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Benld car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Below are some tips potential victims in Benld, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Benld consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Benld car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Benld, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you get a Benld car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Benld
There are a number of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Benld, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Benld Car Accident Claims
The Benld car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Benld. Our personal injury attorneys can help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Benld, IL
As a respected Benld car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Benld:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Benld car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Benld car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Benld car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It’s simple: Contact a Benld car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Benld, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Benld, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Benld, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Benld, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.