Car Accident Attorneys in Blackjack, MO
Call the Blackjack, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Blackjack, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to injury victims throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Blackjack car accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Here’s some tips potential clients in Blackjack, MO, may need to be aware of about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Blackjack consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Blackjack car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Blackjack, MO. It is important for victims and their families to call us now. The sooner you get a Blackjack car accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Blackjack
There are various types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Blackjack, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the cases we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Blackjack Car Accident Claims
The Blackjack car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims in Blackjack. The accident attorneys can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Blackjack, MO
As a notable Blackjack car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Blackjack:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Blackjack car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Blackjack car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Blackjack car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It is easy: Call a Blackjack car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Blackjack, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Blackjack, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Blackjack, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Blackjack, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.