Car Accident Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO
Call the Bloomsdale, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Bloomsdale represent car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal representation. Here’s a handful of highlights potential victims in Bloomsdale, MO, need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Bloomsdale consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Bloomsdale car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of $35 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Bloomsdale, MO. It is important for victims and their families to call our firm today. The sooner you get a Bloomsdale car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Bloomsdale
There’s several different kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a Bloomsdale, MO, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the claims we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Bloomsdale Car Accident Claims
The Bloomsdale car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Bloomsdale. Our lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Bloomsdale, MO
As a notable Bloomsdale car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Bloomsdale:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Bloomsdale car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Bloomsdale car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Bloomsdale car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a car crash case? It is easy: Contact a Bloomsdale car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Bloomsdale, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Bloomsdale, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Bloomsdale, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.