Car Accident Attorneys in Boulder, IL
Contact the Boulder, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Boulder, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Boulder car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Here’s a few tips potential victims in Boulder, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Boulder take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Boulder car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Boulder, IL. It is essential for victims to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you hire a Boulder car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Boulder
There are a variety of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a Boulder, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Boulder Car Accident Claims
The Boulder car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Boulder. The injury lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Boulder, IL
As a well-reviewed Boulder car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Boulder:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Boulder car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Boulder car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Boulder car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Boulder car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Boulder, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Boulder, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Boulder, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Boulder, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.