Car Accident Attorneys in Brentwood, MO
Contact the Brentwood, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Brentwood, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Brentwood support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here’s a few tips potential clients or victims in Brentwood, MO, need to be aware of about car accidents and opening a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Brentwood consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Brentwood car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in car accident attorney in Brentwood, MO. It’s vital for victims and their families to call our firm now. The sooner you get a Brentwood car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Brentwood
There’s various kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a Brentwood, MO, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Brentwood Car Accident Claims
The Brentwood car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in Brentwood. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Brentwood, MO
As a respected Brentwood car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Brentwood:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Brentwood car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Brentwood car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Brentwood car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Contact a Brentwood car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Brentwood, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Brentwood, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Brentwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Brentwood, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.