Car Accident Attorneys in Bridgeton, MO
Contact the Bridgeton, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Bridgeton, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. You can contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Bridgeton help car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal representation. Here are some tips potential clients or victims in Bridgeton, MO, may need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Bridgeton take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Bridgeton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Bridgeton, MO. It is important for victims to contact us today. The sooner you hire a Bridgeton car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Bridgeton
There’s several different types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Bridgeton, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Bridgeton Car Accident Claims
The Bridgeton car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Bridgeton. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Bridgeton, MO
As a notable Bridgeton car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Bridgeton:
- How much does it cost to pursue a car accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Bridgeton car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Bridgeton car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Bridgeton car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Bridgeton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Bridgeton, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Bridgeton, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Bridgeton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Bridgeton, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.