Car Accident Attorneys in Brownstown, IL
Contact the Brownstown, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Brownstown, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. You can contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Brownstown are here to support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Here are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Brownstown, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Brownstown take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Brownstown car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won over $50 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Brownstown, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon today. The sooner you hire a Brownstown car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Brownstown
There’s a variety of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s vital to have a consultation with a Brownstown, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Brownstown Car Accident Claims
The Brownstown car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Brownstown. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Brownstown, IL
As a well-reviewed Brownstown car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Brownstown:
- How much does it cost to pursue a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Brownstown car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Brownstown car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Brownstown car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a car accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Brownstown car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Brownstown, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Brownstown, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Brownstown, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Brownstown, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.