Car Accident Attorneys in Cahokia, IL
Contact the Cahokia, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Cahokia, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Cahokia car accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights potential victims in Cahokia, IL, need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Cahokia take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Cahokia car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in Cahokia, IL. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get a Cahokia car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Cahokia
There’s a number of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Cahokia, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims listed below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Cahokia Car Accident Claims
The Cahokia car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Cahokia. The accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Cahokia, IL
As a well-reviewed Cahokia car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Cahokia:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Cahokia car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Cahokia car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Cahokia car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Contact a Cahokia car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Cahokia, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Cahokia, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Cahokia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Cahokia, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.