Car Accident Attorneys in Cairo, IL
Contact the Cairo, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Cairo, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Feel free to contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Cairo car accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights potential clients in Cairo, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Cairo take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Cairo car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent victories here.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in Cairo, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to contact our firm now. The sooner you get a Cairo car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Cairo
There are various kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Cairo, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the claims we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Cairo Car Accident Claims
The Cairo car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Cairo. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Cairo, IL
As a notable Cairo car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Cairo:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Cairo car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Cairo car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Cairo car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It is easy: Contact a Cairo car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Cairo, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Cairo, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Cairo, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Cairo, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.