Car Accident Attorneys in Carlyle, IL
Call the Carlyle, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Carlyle, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Carlyle represent car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Here are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Carlyle, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Carlyle take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Carlyle car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having won more than $35 million throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in car accident attorney in Carlyle, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get a Carlyle car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Carlyle
There’s various types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is vital to get a case review with a Carlyle, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Carlyle Car Accident Claims
The Carlyle car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Carlyle. The accident attorneys help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Carlyle, IL
As a respected Carlyle car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Carlyle:
- What does it cost to pursue a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Carlyle car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Carlyle car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Carlyle car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It is easy: Call a Carlyle car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Carlyle, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Carlyle, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Carlyle, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Carlyle, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.