Car Accident Attorneys in Centralia, IL
Call the Centralia, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Centralia, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to people throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. You can contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Centralia are here to support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal help. Here’s some tips potential clients or victims in Centralia, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Centralia consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Centralia car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Centralia, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Centralia car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Centralia
There are several different kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is vital to get a case review with a Centralia, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Centralia Car Accident Claims
The Centralia car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Centralia. The personal injury lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Centralia, IL
As a notable Centralia car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Centralia:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services to Centralia car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Centralia car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Centralia car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It is easy: Contact a Centralia car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Centralia, visit our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Centralia, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Centralia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Centralia, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.