Car Accident Attorneys in Chester, IL
Call the Chester, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Chester, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to injury victims throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Chester car accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Below are a few tips potential victims in Chester, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Chester take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Chester car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Chester, IL. It is crucial for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you hire a Chester car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Chester
There are several different types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is crucial to get a case review with a Chester, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of cases we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Chester Car Accident Claims
The Chester car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Chester. The personal injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Chester, IL
As a respected Chester car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Chester:
- What does it cost to open a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Chester car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Chester car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Chester car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a Chester car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Chester, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Chester, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Chester, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Chester, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.