Car Accident Attorneys in Chesterfield, MO
Call the Chesterfield, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Chesterfield, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Please contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Chesterfield car accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Below are a few tips potential victims in Chesterfield, MO, may need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Chesterfield take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Chesterfield car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our cases here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Chesterfield, MO. It’s crucial for victims to contact our firm today. The sooner you get a Chesterfield car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Chesterfield
There’s several different kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Chesterfield, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the claims listed below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Chesterfield Car Accident Claims
The Chesterfield car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Chesterfield. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Chesterfield, MO
As a notable Chesterfield car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Chesterfield:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Chesterfield car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Chesterfield car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Chesterfield car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash case? It is simple: Call a Chesterfield car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Chesterfield, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Chesterfield, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Chesterfield, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.