Car Accident Attorneys in Clayton, MO
Call the Clayton, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Clayton, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to people in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Clayton car accident attorneys represent car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Below are a few tips potential victims in Clayton, MO, need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Clayton consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Clayton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in Clayton, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you hire a Clayton car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Clayton
There’s several different kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a Clayton, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Clayton Car Accident Claims
The Clayton car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Clayton. Our lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Clayton, MO
As a well-reviewed Clayton car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Clayton:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Clayton car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Clayton car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Clayton car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Clayton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Clayton, visit Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Clayton, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Clayton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Clayton, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.